[3830] IARU N7AT M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bobk8ia@aol.com
Subject: [3830] IARU N7AT M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 05:36:10 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: N7AT
Operator(s): K8IA KC7V N7RQ WA7SLH
Station: N7AT

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AZ

  160:
   80:    44     0      9       6
   40:   506    10     33      22
   20:   524   411     35      40
   15:    46    12     10       8
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:  1120   433     87      76  Total Score = 874,821

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

A low key weekend here at the Arizona Outlaw Hideout.

School was in session all morning as new ham, new contester and newest Arizona
Outlaw, Shane WA7SLH showed up and received his introduction into phone
contesting from instructor Sandy N7RQ. He's hooked!

I havent counted yet, but I suspect we worked over 30 of the WRTC teams, all on
20m and most during the late afternoon opening. They were all lined up and ripe
for picking! Congrats to you guys!

Conditions were spotty at times, but we did work more 5 pointers this year. 15
never really opened, 10 was mostly dead and 40/80/160 was noisy enough
(thunderstorms) to make it very difficult during cerating time blocks.

Fun weekend and it gets us closer to the more serious Fall contest season.GL to
All

73, Bob K8IA
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club