[3830] RAC Day VE3CX SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3cx@shaw.ca
Subject: [3830] RAC Day VE3CX SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 20:31:57 -0700
                    RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: VE3CX
Operator(s): VE3CX
Station: VE3CX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Kaministiquia, Ont
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:           1                 1
   80:   84     62       9         9
   40:  161    104      10        10
   20:  282    598      10        12
   15:   56     40       6         4
   10:   19     56       4         4
    6:    1      1       1         1
Total:  603    862      40        41  Total Score = 718,146

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Thanks for the QSO's.

Its nice that we are able to attract attention from our friends south of the
border and around the world to operate in this contest.  The activity is very
much appreciated, and is getting better every year.

Nice for Canadians to get on the air and wave the flag and let our national
pride show.  I know - does not happen very often, but it sure feels great.
Thanks for getting on and celebrating Canada's birthday with us!

My apologies that VA3RAC was not active in this contest.  Its an oversight that
I hope will not be repeated.  I spoke with one of the the Ontario directors, and
arrangements are now being made to make sure that the various RAC stations will
be active in future events.  Here's hoping that friends near and far will get
on the air to work us in future contests, and all provinces will activate their
various RAC stations to make this contest even better!

73,

Tom - VE3CX