[3830] RAC Day N6RO M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenkeeler@jazznut.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Day N6RO M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 17:46:40 -0700
                    RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): K6AW N6RO N6WM
Station: N6RO

Class: M/M HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 21
Radios: SO2R

  160:   19      8       5         4
   80:   60     68       8         7
   40:  140     75      10         6
   20:  271    335      12        12
   15:   79     85      10         8
   10:   30     28       5         4
    6:    2      6       0         1
Total:  601    605      50        42  Total Score = 803,160

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Another fun RAC, but the low bands were sure noisy!  Still managed 1206 x 92.

K6AW and N6RO put in about 20 hours each, N6WM four hours on Wed. nite.

We used one station full time on 20m (K6AW), one station on 40/80m (N6WM)Wed.
night for a few hours when we had three ops, and one SO2R station (N6RO) which
handled all the bands at various times. Thanks to the DVRs in the two K3s at
the SO2R station, I could CQ on two bands simultaneously, but logging contacts
on the proper band/mode was challenging!

Thanks to all the cordial VEs for sharing their holiday with the rest of us.

Four K3s, two AL1200s, two Alpha 76s, stacked yagis on 40-10m, 2L quad on 80, 4
Square on 160m.  Win-Test logger.