[3830] WPX CW DR4A M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ws@dk9vz.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW DR4A M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 07:28:20 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: DR4A
Operator(s): DC8SG, DJ9KM, DK5PD, DK8ZB, DK9VZ, DL6WT, VE3ZIK
Station: DR4A

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: JN39VV

   20: 1312

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Bad conditions, espacially direction Nort America, but nice short skip within
EU; its a very good feeling to see the high bands coming back again. This was
our first attempt for Multi/2 in a 48h CW-contest because we don´t like the
new M/S-rule in the CQ WPX Contest. It sure made more fun than Multi/Single, so
may be we try that more often in the future ...

Thanks to all who have worked us, thanks espacially to the team for the good
performing new antennas and thanks to our guest ops DK8ZB and VE3ZIK

73 de
Wolfgang DK9VZ