[3830] WPX SSB VE4EAR SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB VE4EAR SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 18:47:29 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VE4EAR
Operator(s): VE4EAR
Station: VE4EAR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 35:55
Radios: SO2R

  160:    1

Boy, I felt like the unfortunate kid sitting looking out the window watching all
the neighbors playing outside. That's what it was like on 15m both days,
listening to stations south of here working Europe and Asia. As long as it was
not a polar path, I had a chance. Working South Africa and Australia on 15m was
relatively easy. I won't complain because conditions were significantly better
than last year.

Nice to see some activity on 10m, even if it was only far South America.

20m was non stop QRM from 14.150 to 14.350. It was impossible to find a spot to
run where the QRM from both sides wasn't over powering. My apologies if you
called and I couldn't hear you.

There are going to be some huge scores in this one!

Time for sleep...

Ed