[3830] CQ160 SSB ED1R(@EC1KR) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jesusec1kr@terra.es
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB ED1R(@EC1KR) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 16:11:09 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: ED1R
Operator(s): EC1KR, EA4TD, EA4AOC, EC4JD, EC4DX
Station: EC1KR

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: AVILA
Operating Time (hrs): 04,26

Total:  QSOs = 180  State/Prov = 6  Countries = 49  Total Score = 47,855

Club: Radio Club Henares

Comments:

FT1000MP-MKV + ALPHA 91B + WINTEST 4.4
ANT 1 = VERTICAL 40M High with 70 Radials
ANT 2 = L VERTICAL with 70 Radials
SWL = Vertical K9AY for SWL.

A year several friends of Radio Club Henares have participated in this
interesting contest, we were advised of weather problems that would occur with
the storm of wind and water planned for that weekend. Anyway we decided to
install everything and try your luck, it made a hard mount the days before the
Contest and was finally installed our facility consisted of: Vertical 40m high
with 70 radials of 40m in length + L vertical inverted + SWL K9AY for . We must
say that the few hours we enjoyed our new full-size portrait was amazing (the
vertical was elevated latex balloons inflated with helium), with thunderous
signals and from the fourth minute of NA contest worked stations other stations
U.S. not yet received. Finally the wind could with all our installation (Winds
of 130km / h) and we were forced to leave the contest with barely 4 hours to
enjoy the first night ... before the weather nothing can be done and this is a
hobby. Special thanks to all colleagues who have helped us to mount this
facility: DH1TW, EA1JJ, EA1AR, EA1MU, EA1IP and EA5KM. The QSLs can be
requested through the "Online QSL Request" available on the Web of Radio Club
Henares:  http://www.radioclubhenares.org/qslservice.php  and will be returned
via bureau. 73s of:

ED1R â?? CQ 160m SSB 2010
Team ( EC1KR, EA4TD, EA4AOC, EC4JD and EC4DX ).