[3830] RTTY WPX YV1FM SOSB/15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, venniro@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX YV1FM SOSB/15 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 17:03:15 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: YV1FM
Operator(s): YV1FM
Station: YV1FM

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: Trujillo

   15:  829  2456
   10:
-----------------
Total:  829  2456  Prefixes = 439  Total Score = 1,078,184

Club: 4M5DX GROUP

Comments:

Thanks a lot you all for calling or answer my call, very nice contest, my second
serious participation in WPX RTTY after Aves Isl. (YW0DX) three years ago, but I
think this year propagation was better. My biggest surprise was TX4T and C5YK
calling me in my little pileup, really amazing and wonderful.

I was very happy to know that with only 10 hours of operation, I had just
broken the world record in this category (331,000 points), but knew that I
could not be alone so do not let my guard down and kept working hard until the
end. Let's see the official results, whatever, I am very happy to have
participated. Greet olds and news friends, to represent my country, serve as a
multiplier and support my chair for so long -ji,ji-, are things that give me
much satisfaction.

My setup: ICOM-746PRO 100W, MicroKeyerII, antenna monoband homebrew by myself,
N1MM software.

Thanks again, hope to hear you in the ARRL this weekend... GL and 73

FRANCO
YV1FM.-