[3830] TBDC NA9DG Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brianmo@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC NA9DG Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 07:24:57 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: NA9DG
Operator(s): NA9DG
Station: NA9DG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 11.5

Total:  QSOs = 388  Total Score = 2,625

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Seemingly quiet conditions -- one could hear a long, long way. My 10 year old
son Sam, KE7MAN, helped me cut four more radials into the yard on Saturday
afternoon, then the band opened to EU early; was nice to work a bunch of EU
before 5pm local. Heard but couldn't raise UT8IM; VK6VZ in the last 1/2 hour.
Was running on a frequency on Sunday AM and JT1CO started up on my QRG; took a
while to get his call, condx worse on Sunday than Saturday; 20 minutes later
someone broke in and said I was "QRMing JT1CO"; I'll move if you ask nicely,
but "ADG QRM JT1CO" is not asking nicely.

Was nice to work OH2BO during our morning; tried hard to get anyone who called
me.

See you in the next one!
Brian N9ADG