[3830] TARA RTTY K4XD Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, work@tourstar.net
Subject: [3830] TARA RTTY K4XD Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 13:38:48 -0800
                    TARA RTTY Melee

Call: K4XD
Operator(s): K4XD
Station: K4XD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   15:    0
   10:    0
------------
Total:  188  State/Prov = 40  Countries = 22  Total Score = 11,656

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Not a lot of time to spend on this with family activities and the ARRL 160
competing for time, but always enjoy RTTY contests, by far the best mode for
SO2R for my feeble brain.  Only a handful of Q's on the second radio as when I
was on, and running, was kept pretty busy on the primary.  Pretty good turnout,
although I wonder if there was enough to support a full effort without having
memories of Sunday afternoon SS?!

Thanks to the Troy ARA for sponsoring a fun event!

73,
Rowland K4XD