[3830] ARRL 160 WB8JUI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, therickman@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 WB8JUI Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 13:32:12 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: WB8JUI
Operator(s): WB8JUI
Station: WB8JUI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Bellevue, Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 25.23

Total:  QSOs = 1020  Sections = 78  Countries = 18  Total Score = 201,024

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I had plans to blow out of work a bit early Friday to catch the 2200Z starting
time.  Naturally things didn't go according to plan.  By the time I got out of
work, fought the 90 minute commute home, ate dinner, hooked up a new
replacement DVD player for my XYL, and inspected the contractor's progress on
the basement remodeling project, it was 0004Z before I made my first contact.

I missed AK and NT for the sweep.  My initial celebration when KL7OO answered
my CQ was deflated when Paul sent his exchange - WWA.

It's always a pleasure to work friends, both old and new on 160.
Congratulations to Julius (N2WN) and Gene (KB7Q) on great posted LP scores.

Hope to see everyone on 10 meters and then again in the Stew Perry later this
month.

Thanks to all for the QSOs.

73 - Rick WB8JUI

IC746Pro @ 100 watts
N1MM + Winkey
Inverted L @ 50' with somewhere around 20 remaining radials 50-65' (Not sure
how many I sucked up into the mower blades this summer, but it was quite a few)