[3830] ARRL 160 WN6K Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WN6K@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 WN6K Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 08:53:24 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 14:45

Total:  QSOs = 272  Sections = 56  Countries = 3  Total Score = 32,627

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Lots of workout for the ears... Friday night seemed quieter but running LP in
this contest is certainly the challenge to be heard. Saturday was a bit noiser
and when I heard needed mults, they were HARD to get if at all.

Worked a lot of new states for the first time and the experience gained just
from this contest may get me to thinking about using this band a bit more in
other contests when the opportunity arises in the future.

Thanks to all the experts out there for hanging in there with repeats from my
end to get into your logs.

WN6K,  Paul