[3830] CQWW CW 4O3A(UT5UDX) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 4O3A(UT5UDX) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 02:47:32 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 4O3A
Operator(s): UT5UDX
Station: 4O3A

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 44
Radios: SO2R

  160:  346    19       63
   80:  905    29       94
   40: 2278    37      126
   20: 1617    37      127
   15:  902    37      111
   10:  100     8       32
------------------------------

Many thank to Ranko for use his,for me,best contest station I ever seen.
We decided to be in SOAB category to compete with CR2X,but...
After first day I had nice run and finished with 4000 qso and large counts of
mults.I felt so tired and go to rest for one hour and slept four!!!!!!
Then I decided to change category,with four houre of rest I did not not have
any chance to compete.
Anyway,many thanks to Ranko,4O3A, and Dragan,4O4A,AND Boro,unfortunatly I dont
know his call, for help and support durrin the contest.
Serge,UT5UDX