[3830] CQWW CW CT1JLZ(OK1RF) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pesta@labex.cz
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW CT1JLZ(OK1RF) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 12:37:10 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: CT1JLZ
Operator(s): OK1RF
Station: CT1JLZ

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Porto Covo
Operating Time (hrs): 38.4

   40: 3525    39      148
------------------------------

My first experience in SOSB 40 m from CT.
With many problems am put up new 3. element Yagi 24 m high.
Equipment worked whole contest well.  But second day began very defend my old
and aching body. Pills on aching back  stop away well together with contesting.

QSO with 5W0KH was great experience. Signals flow in at the noise level.  After
three minutes it succeed. Danke Karl-Heinz.
My thanks to all for QSO.
73 ! Jiri CT1JLZ / OK1RF

Some data : NA 1349
            SA   46