[3830] SS SSB KQ2M Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kq2m@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KQ2M Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 06:26:33 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KQ2M
Operator(s): KQ2M
Station: KQ2M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 1.7

   15:    2

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I haven't operated in SS SSB for many years and I forgot how much fun this
contest is.  I took a break from my overloaded work schedule and operated a
little in the late morning and then again in the evening after coming back from
a concert with my family.  The 20 meter antenna at 130' was clearly too high but
was the only one rotatable.

One of these years I will get back to operating this contest more seriously.
It was great to say hi to so many ops with familiar callsigns.  Tnx for the q's
and Happy Thanksgiving!

73
Bob KQ2M