[3830] SS CW W0OR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bill@complanconsultants.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W0OR Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 14:21:03 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W0OR
Operator(s): W0OR
Station: W0OR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MN

  160:    0
   10:    0

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Glad to see more newcomers than I expected.  As usual, things got really slow on
Sunday afternoon, but perked up the last 3 or 4 hours.  Conditions on 40 were
lousy here on Saturday night, but much better Sunday.  The clean sweep was
easier than ever for me.  I didn't have to search for any sections.  VE4 is
often tough from Minnesota, because if anybody is on they skip right over us.
This year seemed different.  The skip was shorter on 40 at times and there was
more activity.  I actually worked three of them...and they all called me!  Same
with VE8.  I believe this is the first contest ever where I worked more than one
and I've been doing this off and on since 1955.