[3830] SS CW N5AW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5aw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N5AW Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 19:18:19 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Got off to good start but bogged down a bit on the low bands. Mase better use of
SO2R this year but you can sure sound like a lid when someone calls you while
working a station on the second radio. Beat last years score by 75 Q's so have
to feel pretty good. Nice to have VE4EAR call me Sunday morning to complete the
sweep. Think I worked every section at least twice except NNY. Thunderstorms in
the area Sunday afternoon but other than static discharge on the SteppIRs they
did not cause a problem.

Radios: Tentec Orion, Elecraft K3 â?? 100 watts

Antennas:
          80m: 5 sloping dipole array from 41m tower
          40m: Moxon @ 42m
             Lazy H @ 40m NW-SE
  10/15/20m: 3L SteppIR @ 41m
             4L SteppIR @ 23m