[3830] SAC SSB DK6XZ(E77XZ) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dk6xz@t-onine.de
Subject: [3830] SAC SSB DK6XZ(E77XZ) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 09:36:51 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: DK6XZ
Operator(s): E77XZ
Station: DL0MB

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Rastatt, S/W DL

   80:   30    18
   40:   26    17
   20:   93    29
   15:   23    16
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  174    82  Total Score = 14,268

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

RTTY is not my matter, so I spent some time in DXing and joined on Sunday the
Scandinavian Party for few hours. It was making fun with you! Many
scandinavians did a really nice job with serials 1600 and up and Tonno, ES5TV,
made a great activity from 4O.

Two I would like to congratulate and thank are LN1T coming on my CQ on and
OH2BH ( op OH2UA ? ) QSYing from 15 to 10m ( worth a try ). I found it
challenging to succeed with some QSOs on 15 and 10 in this contest where
usually no rates are to be expected for non-Scans. I did mostly S&P to give out
some pts, but made some runs on 20 too.

Very interesting phenomena I was experiancing on 15m, where (t:07z) all
Scandinavians worked were coming definitly stronger at my antenna direction
W/NW or NE/E. Especially at East ( where actual opening ). The lowest where
signals when I tryed to have ANT in the proper direction (~10°).

So thank you all and see you in CQ WW DX SSB

73 Suad DK6XZ ( E77XZ )