[3830] CQ WW RTTY IY1NGM(@IR1G) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY IY1NGM(@IR1G) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 09:54:11 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: IY1NGM
Operator(s): IW1ARB IW1QN IZ1LBG
Station: IR1G

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CORTAZZONE

   80:  280             12      45    11
   40:  541             37      67    21
   20:  810             55      89    32
   15:  325             32      76    29
   10:   23                     12     6
Total: 1979  4881      136     289    99  Total Score = 2,557,644

First thanks very much to Federico (IW1QN)  that come and join us during this
contest.

We have had many problem during the contestâ?¦interface sometimes didnâ??t work
properly and once the system crashed. But as usual lot of fun and itâ??s very
nice to hear  15 m a little bit open.

Contest:
First hours were amazing. After 1 hour of good running on 80 m we move on 40
where we had a very good pile up to NA. There we never hear  (and work so) many
State as this weekend. Just before sunrise we move on 80 m where there was also
some interesting NA signal on the band. Morning was (as usual) disappointing
there. There was no possibility to make a good run and so we search mult quite
all time. Then when bands open to NA everything changeâ?¦again good rate and
signal from west coast  59+20/59+30. Second night were not good as first one
but we worked many mults. The second day was quite as the first oneâ?¦

Thanks very much to everyone that call us!

Filippo IZ1LBG (and IY1NGM group)