[3830] CQ WW RTTY ZC4LI SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hodgson@cytanet.com.cy
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY ZC4LI SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 00:04:58 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: ZC4LI
Operator(s): STEVE
Station: ZC4LI

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: ESBA CYPRUS

   15:  887  2550      20      84    26
Total:  887  2550      20      84    26  Total Score = 331,500

SO1R

Antenna:-   C/Craft A3S  @  50ft
Rig:-       Icom-756 Pro3
Amp:-       Acom-1000
Software:-  Win-Test  V3.27

Thanks to the organisers and to everyone for the Q's.
I kicked off eventually at 0546Z after sitting around
for half an hour wondering why it was so quiet, it took
me that long to realise that I hadn't hooked up my antenna.
I did however manage to work UN1L on 80ft of coax !!
The Alzheimers must be setting in faster than I thought!
Apart from that small mishap 15m stayed open on day 1 until
around 1500z and until 1700z on day 2 with a bit of a drop
out between 12 and 14z I even managed to work a few guys
stateside late on in the day although the signals were
pretty weak.

Gripes
Why do some stations send the complete exchange after
the initial CQ !! I did mention it to a few guys so
hopefully they will take note.

Log is on LoTW for paper cards pse see QRZ.COM

73 and hope to cu in the TARA PSK Rumble next weekend,  Steve.