[3830] TxQP K6VVA SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, b38@hilding.com
Subject: [3830] TxQP K6VVA SO CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 14:01:03 -0700
                    Texas QSO Party

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: RF Hole Home QTH
Operating Time (hrs): ~

  160:
   80:    9
   40:    5
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   31     0       0  Mults = 24  Total Score = 2,232

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Sporadic QRV to hand out a few Q's to our TxQP friends in the Great State of
Texas.  Always nice to connect with fellow NS'ers N3BB, N5DO & the NO5W/W5ZL
duo in any on-air event.

I really felt bad for all the TxQP party folks with the morass of RTTY QRM on
40m (some S9 plus 20db signals all the way down to 7.026 Khz).  That makes
things tough - especially for below-Extra Class Licensee participants ;-)

No major CQP plans for me next weekend, except I'll be combining a
mini-vacation at the ocean in the Monterey area (CQP Mult = MONT) with some
hours of mostly CW only via K6VVA/M and/or Fixed Mobile.

73 & Tnx for the TxQP Q's & Mults...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust
http://www.k6vva.com