[3830] Salmon Run N2CU SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run N2CU SOMixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 19:28:55 -0700
                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   24      2      0
   40:   35      5      0
   20:   50     38     14
----------------------------
Total:  109     45     14  Mults = 31  Total Score = 19,542

Club: WNYDXA

Comments:

Score includes 1500 bonus points for the trifecta with W7DX. Thank goodness NU7J
showed up mobile, and later W7WMO. Nice to have made 11 RTTY and 3 PSK31 QSOs
too! Participation seemed down this year though.

On Sunday, three not-very-nice gentlemen decided that the spotting network was
only for complaining about FT5GA, and not for spotting Salmon Run participants.
You can check what they said about me by searching the spot history. My guess is
they suffer from the small-man syndrome.

Oh yeah, I worked FT5GA on 20m SSB Sunday while trolling dodgers and flies for
salmon, which leaves me two away from having them all (ZS8 and VK0/h).

FT1000MP, TH6DXX @ 48', 2x40m slopers, 80m 1/2 sloper, N1MM (of course), MK,
strong will and coffee. Salmon? Yum!

73,
Tom N2CU <><