[3830] NA Sprint SSB N1LN HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1ln@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB N1LN HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 04:57:06 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - September

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   76      12
   40:   82      18
   20:   30      14
---------------------

Team:

Comments:

To say that conditions were challenging would be a total understatement.  When
the poor conditions are added to low participation, from my viewpoint, that
makes for a 4 hour struggle.  The struggle part was to keep going or shut
everything down.  I kept telling myself either that it was going to get better
or that there was only X hours or minutes left.  Well, it didn't get any
better, but the minutes did seem to click away and I made it.  Congratulations
to those that did.

I was pleased with the mult total.  I was pleasantly surprised to work PEI, ON,
MB and BC.  Also put multiple Alaska and Hawaii Qs in the log.  That was not
surprising as the bands were all LONG.

One thing that I have to say for myself.  I am indeed consistent.  I missed my
300 Q goal for CW and my 250 goal for SSB.  What goals can I miss next?  Stay
tuned - TQP, CAQP and CQWW are coming up.

Thanks to all for the fills.  Come join us on Thursday nights for the NC CW
Sprints.

73,
Bruce - N1LN