[3830] NA Sprint CW K7SV(@NR4M) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7sv@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K7SV(@NR4M) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 15:49:11 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: NR4M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

I wonder if using SO2R in the SPRINTS isn't something one is born with the
ability to do? Missed my goal of 300 Qs, but still had a great time. As of
right now I'm planning on doing the phone contest next weekend, but it's gonna
be a really busy weekend, so we'll have to see! It was interesting to be called
on 40 by K5GN from A7! Thanks to all for the Qs and to Steve for use of the
station!