[3830] ARRL Sep VHF K9JK/R Limited Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hamk9jk@ameritech.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF K9JK/R Limited Rover LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 12:48:54 -0700

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  86     30  Total Score = 3,660

Club: Badger Contesters

Comments:

Four Grids Activated, included in Multiplier total.

A "limited" Limited-Rover effort, less than four hours of operating late Sunday
afternoon into the evening. I understand I may have missed osme significant
tropo Saturday evening.

#1 Goal to Have Fun WAS accomplished.

Thanks to ARRL for sponsoring and to ALL participants (especially those who
found and responded to my "limited" signal).

73, JK