[3830] WAE SSB DL1A(@DJ6ZM) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB DL1A(@DJ6ZM) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 07:25:29 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: DL1A
Operator(s): DD1LD DH1TT  DJ2QV DL1MJF DL3OBQ DO1RTO DO4DXA
Station: DJ6ZM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: nr Munich
Operating Time (hrs): ~43h

   80:   88    10    39
   40:  509   246    73
   20:  790  1032   101
   15:   73    59    42
   10:    5     0     2
-------------------------
Total: 1465  1347   665  Total Score = 1,864,660

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Even SSB can be fun - especially with the QTCs...
The team was a mixture of operators ranging from zero experienced newcomers to
well established WAE veterans...

Band conditions were poor as expected with 40m turning out to be the second
workhorse after 20m which stayed behind our expectations - maybe due to the
permanently high noise level at this city location , which also causes big
trouble on 15m (not enough Mults) and 10m (non existent in this Contest).

Congratulations to our competition and many thanks for all Callers and QTC
providers !

Many thanks also again to DJ6ZM for offering his station during both WAEs
2009!

Equipment

Run: FT-2000, ACOM 2000A
Mult: TT ORION, Expert 1K