[3830] TnQP K4BP Multi-Op Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jswoods@usit.net
Subject: [3830] TnQP K4BP Multi-Op Fixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 07:34:43 -0700
                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: K4BP
Operator(s): K4BP NA4K
Station: K4BP

Class: Multi-Op Fixed HP
QTH: TN

  160:    8     14      0      16
   80:  154    127      0      80
   40:  172     79      0      62
   20:  121    322      0      70
   15:    4      0      0       3
   10:    3      0      0       2
-----------------------------------
Total:  462    542      0     233  Total Score = 573,140

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

The TnQP was in memory of Don, N4TN who became a SK earlier
this year.

Jeff, K4BP, got word Thursday that he did not have to work
this weekend, and invited me down to do  Multi-op.

We had everything working fine at the start of the contest
and a goal of 1000 Qs and 200 mults.
With 13 mins left, we had 967 Qs and barely met the
goal with 1004 Qs after a push on 40 meter CW and Jeff on 20 meter Phone.

Good activity this year from both in-state and out of state.
Band conditions seemed okay but not great, 40 meter skip
was too long to work many of the mobiles, but we could tell
where they were by the big pileups they generated.

The low bands were really rough with storms in the area,
as Jeff said with all of the static noise this is not fun.

Equipment all Ten Tec gear, (After all it is the Tennessee QSO Party)
Phone -- Orion 2 and Triton amp
For CW -- Orion 2 and Centurion amp
N1MM logging with two networked computers.

Thanks to all for the contacts and the QSYs to other bands.

   Jeff, K4BP and Steve NA4K