[3830] NAQP SSB N5AW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N5AW Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 07:11:07 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

   80:    5     5
   40:  162    44
   20:  206    46
   15:   22     9
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  396   105  Total Score = 41,580

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: CTDXCC Jalapenos

Comments:

Conditions certainly not as good as they were for CW. Only a few signals on 15
and just one "local" contact on ten. QRN so bad on 80 that I gave it up after
about 10 minutes and did not even bother to try 160. However, with everyone
crowded into 20 and 40 the rates were sure great at times. Especially when you
were a part timer like me and "fresh meat"! Also neat to have six Europeans
call me on 40. That expanded band for Europe sure makes a difference.