[3830] NAQP CW NP3D(EW1AR) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, asnp3d@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NP3D(EW1AR) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 12:13:17 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: NP3D
Operator(s): EW1AR
Station: NP3D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NY

  160:   30    17
   80:   63    31
   40:  112    38
   20:  256    46
   15:   88    27
   10:   35    13
-------------------
Total:  584   172  Total Score = 100,448

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: Summer YCCC 2 CW

Comments:

I did not plan to stay full time, but started smoothly on 20 meters, then moved
up to 15 meters and even 10 meters were showing signs of life this weekend. My
3 ele yagi (Spiderbeam) were turned to West (rotator is broken) and I was
surprised of high tempo of making Q's on 20 meters.

My neighbour recently removed two 100 feets pine trees. Those trees were very
close to my 40/80 meters Ground Plane and were blocking West and NW
directions.
I beleive that 160 meters Inverted L was also affected by those trees.

Now I felt the difference of hearing and be heard on lower bands. Cant wait
winter time to check out my lovely Ground Plane.
Personally, this is my best ever result in CW NAQP, I am working hard to impove
my CW.

Thanks to all for the QSO's, see you in two weeks in NAQP SSB.

73's Andrei NP3D-EW1AR