[3830] NCCC Sprint K0TG LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K0TG LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 21:05:13 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - July 24

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   6      5
   40:  10      8
   20:  14      8
-------------------
Total:  30     21  Total Score = 630

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

WOW!  I hit 30 tonight a new high QSO count and points.  Things were great on
20.  I hated to leave the band, but there were mults to work on the other
bands.  40 was OK and 80 was not so hot.  At one point I was tempted to go back
to 40.  I was at 29 QSO and just a minute to go.  I really wanted to hit 30 and
did!  Whew!

Next week I will be portable in northern MN on the shore of Lake Superior.
Will have the 4BTV set up and will give that a try next week.  So no 80 for me
next week and just 40/20.  But after the way 80 was tonight, I won't miss it.
One plus is that maybe I will get MN in the log as I will be a bit further out
on 40.  All the other MWAers are on the other side of town.  Came close on 80
tonight though.

Did not expect to be able to get on tonight. Sure glad plans changed.

73, John  K0TG