[3830] NCCC Sprint K3STX LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K3STX LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 07:20:25 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - July 10

Call: K3STX
Operator(s): K3STX
Station: K3STX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   40:  14     10
   20:  16      9
-------------------
Total:  30     19  Total Score = 570

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Is it really true there are only about 3 stations on from the Northeast? Sure
seems that way. Where is everybody? In a Sprint there is tons of W1-W3
activity, we should give YCCC and FRC a call.

Still no 80 meter antenna, it would have helped tonight. Most signals on 20
were pretty weak out here, even N3BB did not blow my ears off tonight and Dan
K7SS was a whisper. 40 was a mess, we have the whole damned band, boys, why are
we ALL crammed between 7037 and 7042? Losing the jump-balls is bad enough, not
even being able to hear they are coming back to from all the QRM is just too
much.

Damned dupe rule!

Thanks for the fun, boys.

paul