[3830] WPX CW EI2CN SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW EI2CN SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 06:16:26 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: EI2CN
Operator(s): EI2CN
Station: EI2CN

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: Ireland

   20: 1438

Pretty slow at times but there was a good burst of activity during the last hour
of the contest.   Used the Orion 2, Acom 1000 with a 4 element SteppIR at 24M.
Next year I will use a logging program tied into the radio.   Thanks to those
who were patient when my mind to hand control of the paddle abandoned me.  God
bless all of you.