[3830] NCCC Sprint HB9/NV1P LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint HB9/NV1P LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 20:49:28 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - May 29

Call: HB9/NV1P
Operator(s): NV1P
Station: HB9/NV1P

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Geneva, SUI
Operating Time (hrs): 0.1

   40:   2     2
Total:   2     2  Total Score = 4

We had thunderstorms last night in Geneva and was up at 0245Z anyway, so went
down to the shack to listen for NS activity, since from the 3830 postings
recently it sounded like fun.

No U.S. stations heard on 80 or 20 meters, but 40 meters was open to U.S. from
Europe this morning.  Thanks to N9NB and K2XA for digging out my call in the
SNS.   But no chance in regular NS to win jump balls with S-1 signal :-)
Maybe try again next week.

Ken, HB9/NV1P

Icom 735 and 40-meter dipole at 20 feet.