[3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 21:19:31 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - May 22

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   80:  13     12
   40:  19     14
   20:  16     12
Total:  48     38  Total Score = 1,824

I agree with doing NON dupes for practice, my best mults and score ever, by 400
points. Started on 20m, it was great tonite, both short skip and long at the
same time, worked W9RE, K8MM, and N9CK short skip, that was fun! Spent 10
minutes on each band, and all worked well tonite, only remember getting beat on
jump ball 2 times.

Lots of fun, but I am ok with doing dupes or no dupes, or any other formats,
its all great practice!  Thanks, 73 Todd WD0T