[3830] BARTG KT6YL SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt6yl@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG KT6YL SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 19:34:22 -0700
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: KT6YL
Operator(s): KT6YL
Station: KT6YL

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Manteca, CA

   20:  307      32         27
-----------------------------------
Total:  307      32         27  Continents = 6  Total Score = 108,678

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

It was a busy weekend and in between other commitments I tried to squeeze as
much radio time in as possible. So I was active on and off, too bad the off
times had to be 3 hours minimum or I could have had more radio time. But rules
are rules...
It was sure slow going especially Saturday, bands were in terrible shape, for
us West Coasters Europe was almost non existing.
Since I wanted to do 20 meters only, I had to pull the plug early on Saturday.
Sunday started  a lot better, Europe came in for us on the West Coast, what a
treat! However, mid-afternoon the band went downhill fast, very little activity
from Asia and pacific, those that I did hear and worked were welcome Mults.
All in all, I had some fun radio time, the diddles of RTTY will linger in my
head for the rest of the day and night. I need to say again, thanks to my
husband who fully support me and gives up his precious weekend radio time, so I
can contest. Thanks t all for the Q's CU next time. 73 es 88s de Tiny KT6YL /
ON4CAT