[3830] ARRLDX SSB WX3B M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wx3b@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB WX3B M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 13:16:25 -0700
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: WX3B
Operator(s): WX3B, N3YIM, KA3ITJ, N8IVN, KB3RJH
Station: WX3B

Class: M/M HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 20+

  160:   51    32
   80:   93    54
   40:  143    64
   20:  287    95
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  574   245  Total Score = 413,805

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

My sincere thanks to Dennis, N8IVN who was the captain of WX3B for this contest.

Dennis invited Eric, KA3ITJ to visit, and in true ham spirit, Eric invited
Anthony, KB3RJH to visit; Anthony also lives in Taneytown and I believe both he
and Eric enjoyed their first visit to WX3B.

Joe, N3YIM prevailed on many of the 75m pileups, Dennis, Eric and Anthony also
enjoyed their turn on 4 out of the 6 bands.

Looking forward to the WPX SSB contest at the end of March...see you on the
bands.

Very 73,

Jim Nitzberg   WX3B