[3830] ARRLDX SSB IR1R(IK1HJS) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik1hjs@email.it
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB IR1R(IK1HJS) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 04:35:54 -0700
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: IR1R
Operator(s): IK1HJS
Station: IK1YDB

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: High Borbera Valley
Operating Time (hrs):

   20: 1713    61
Total: 1713    61  Total Score = 313,479

Big Thanks to Flavio IK1YDB. Not only for the good location and setup but
becouse of his kindness and passion for Dx and Contesting.
My fantastic wife Giuliana (Paolo and Martina) always understands, not
completely I suppose, what I'going to do during these week-ends, and she still
beleves me ...hi!

After almost 20 years a new ARRL ssb ! Really a fun !

Better on sunday, last qso around 22,30z .

IC 756 PROIII + PA
ant: OptiBeam OB17-4 on 22m tower
QTH: High Borbera Valley 810 msl