[3830] ARRLDX SSB IV3JCC SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB IV3JCC SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 02:07:20 -0700
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: IV3JCC
Operator(s): IV3JCC
Station: IV3JCC

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   15:    1
Total:  279    78  Total Score = 65,286

Hi

I think that thisone whit the ARRL CW is one of the more interesting tests, but
also one of most difficult for an european om...no big antenna not great score.
However the enjoyment in any case is assured.
This time not a lot of hours for me , but a good test for my set up.
Connected zones that are felt from here only in these occasions.
The propagation  seems better even if slowly, 20 40 80 good, 10 15 dead :-(.

Tnx to all and see you in the next.

  www.iv3jcc.tk                                    iv3jcc Gianni