[3830] CQ160 SSB N3GJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3gj@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB N3GJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 15:24:47 -0800 (PST)
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: N3GJ
Operator(s): N3GJ
Station: N3GJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WPA

Total:  QSOs = 441  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 11  Total Score = 65,596

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Got off to a good start Fri night but had to pull the plug early to get some
sleep for other events on Sat. I was able to put in more time Sat night and
picked up a lot of the west coast mults, but it was tuff to hear the 6's & 7's
through the loud eastern US guys. Some vy good sigs from Eu Sat night as well.
This was my first shot at messing with the real time scoreboard and it was a
lot of fun keeping up with K1EP and VE3FRX at the start. Tnx for all the QSO's
and good to hear everyone. Next weekend it's back to K3LR for ARRL DX phone.
73! Geo