[3830] ARRLDX CW VA2WDQ SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VA2WDQ SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 17:59:55 -0800 (PST)
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: VA2WDQ
Operator(s): VA2WDQ
Station: VA2WDQ

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: nr.Montreal
Operating Time (hrs): 26.3

  160:   65    41
   80:  175    63
   40:  274    71
   20:  503    88
   15:   50    27
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1067   290  Total Score = 928,290

Club: Contest group Quebec

Comments:

Rig: FT-1000 + AL-80B (750 w)
ANT: MQ-26, Inv.L

Ohh man! What was a nice contest! That was real joy to hear JA, AU-OC, EU, SA
and AF in the same time! I'm really sorry I couldn't be all 48 hours up!

After uploading the contest log to my main logging program (DX-Base) I found
that I worked 100 DXCC on 160m! The DXCC D4 and IS0 became #99 and #100
accordingly)))) The 160m was exceptional! DX stations were loud and clear. And
it was so easy to work almost every DX I've heard even with my modest setup
(Inv.L for 80m sloping from 10m up). Unfortunately 10m band was dead here in
snowy Quebec. The 15m band was opened only to south NA, SA and western AF
except 2 small openings to south EU.

Thank you all for a great contest!

CU next time!

73!