[3830] XE RTTY VY2LI SO1R HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] XE RTTY VY2LI SO1R HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 10:49:22 -0800 (PST)
                    Mexico RTTY International Contest

Call: VY2LI
Operator(s): VY2LI
Station: VY2LI

Class: SO1R HP
QTH: PEI

   80:    3     7     2
   40:   56   165    18
   20:  375  1133    57
   15:    2     7     2
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  436  1312    79  Total Score = 103,648

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Squeezed about 8 hours into this one, despite other commitments which prevented
me from operating at all overnight.Big push came from about 11:30Z
onward.Managed to catch a few mults on 40 and 80 before full daylight, but lack
of activity on those bands hurt my score.Worked less than a dozen XE mults,which
did not contribute much either.However, thanks goes out to FMRE for organizing
this contest.Now if Writelog would produce a Cabrillo file for this one and
organizers would accept it.Highlight was working ET3AA.A new one for me in this
mode,possibly any mode.Thanks for calling.Hope we got into your log.Log will be
uploaded to eQSL shortly.Working on LoTW.73,Bill

EQUIPMENT:

Yaseu FT-990
Heath SB-220
Wilson Sy-One triband yagi at 20m