[3830] CQ160 CW VE3NE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW VE3NE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 18:46:45 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: VE3NE
Operator(s): VE3NE
Station: VE3NE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Toronto

Total:  QSOs = 520  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 35  Total Score = 239,855

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Missed the first couple of hours.
I think condx were not bad but not particularly good either (at least from
here). The band was fortunately very quiet (quiet in city lot terms). Stations
that are usually strong were below their normal level. Just to name a few I
could barely copy F5IN, HA5JI was only around 559, LA9Z was not that strong
either, CU8A was also below previous good condx level, GM3POI was coming in as
usual.
Because of the quiet band I heard a lot of stations (I guess EUs) but most of
them were not readable at my place. It was very hard to find a frequency where

I did not hear those weak signals again presumably EUs. The strongest DX was
EA8AH. Heard a strong HB9 who was calling HD2A. Carribiens were not very
Strong, CE1/K7CA was coming in with his usual signal.
I guess the score and the QSO number is quite good for the 9 hours I worked
so activity must have been good too.
See you next time.

73

Lali  VE3NE