[3830] NAQP SSB WN6K Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WN6K@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WN6K Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 22:24:08 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

  160:    3     2
   80:   50    12
   40:   87    33
   20:  286    48
   15:    7     3
   10:    5     1
-------------------
Total:  438    99  Total Score = 43,362

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #2

Comments:

What a strange event this was!  Fairly good start (for me) on 20m for about an
hour plus....and then it just went south...and everyone else was north.

Couldn't move to 40 until about 5 local but by then, skip was short (and never
really got long the rest of the contest) and NOISEY.

Used a laptop (ham computer died in middle of CW NAQP) so the soundcard sucks
and dragged out the MFJ Voicekeyer which Still Worked.

WAS was missed - no WV.  Not too many VEs in the log either.  Was a strange
event this was.

Thanks to W6KY + K6AM for the sweeps in the bands.  Special thanks to Joe, in
OR for my non CA mult on 160...and on a 40m antenna so Joe had to work at it.

WN6K, PAUL