[3830] NAQP CW K5KA M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K5KA M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 10:04:57 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K5KA
Operator(s): AA5B,K3LR,K5YAA,K6AW,N5RZ,K5KA
Station: K5KA

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: OK

  160:  337    54
   80:  571    61
   40:  570    59
   20:  443    53
   15:   55    14
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total: 1978   243  Total Score = 480,654

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Team:

Comments:

Great contest!  Participation was high and the low bands were quiet.  Now if we
could get 15 meters to cooperate.  Thanks to Bruce, AA5B and Steve, K6AW for
traveling to join us.  We all had a really good time.

And about 6 hours into the contest we had a surprise drop-in visit from Tim,
K3LR.  He is a true gentleman.

Congrats to all the other M/2's for the awesome scores.  This category has
become very competitive.

73, Ken K5KA