[3830] CQWW SSB 6W1RY(F5VHJ) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB 6W1RY(F5VHJ) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 11:02:22 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 6W1RY
Operator(s): F5VHJ
Station: 6W1RY

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Senegal

  160:    4     2        4
   80:   80     9       25
   40:  957    23       82
   20: 1410    29      107
   15: 1466    27      115
   10:  260     7       48
------------------------------

No 10 meters on Sunday for me. Somehow I finished with some energy as it got up
to 34 degrees in the shack. Not able to use the air conditioner because the
mains were so bad and the generator would not support the amplifier and the air
conditioner. Using two tribanders, a cushcraft 40 meter two element yagi, wires
and one radio, I did my best to get this score.