[3830] CQ WW RTTY IC8TEM SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cococosti@alice.it
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY IC8TEM SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 01:26:02 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: IC8TEM
Operator(s): IC8TEM
Station: IC8TEM

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Capri Island JN70CN
Operating Time (hrs): 23hrs

   20:  398  1011      46      59    19
Total:  398  1011      46      59    19  Total Score = 125,370

Very fine contest.

I'm very very happy to have qso with Hawaii, Cayman Islands, California, BC,
some W7.
Missed some new DXCC for me on 20m as HQ, HC8, YW, ZS and some European
countries, because I didn't put a dipole for european qsos and I have mountains
close to my house.

I found that propagation was quite good, perhaps not exceptional, but I think
it was enough for having good qsos.
For better RX I tried to use a Softrock SDR receiver put onto IF Stage, so my
MMTTY decoder worked very well without any trouble.

Rig used:
Kenwood TS2000
Vertical GP Hy-Gain 14-AVQ

Sorry for poor english.