[3830] NA Sprint CW VE3KI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW VE3KI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 21:24:40 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: VE3KI
Operator(s): VE3KI
Station: VE3KI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 3:11

   80:   33    0:40
   40:   71    2:00
   20:   14    0:31
---------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Team: CCO

Comments:

I knew going in that this would probably be the last contest for my TS-850. I
finished building my K3 an hour or two before the contest, and it will move
into the shack tomorrow. But this may also have been the last contest for my
vertical antenna; the SWR went sky-high mid-QSO on 80m with 20 minutes to go in
the contest. It's high time I came up with something better anyway.