[3830] WPX CW NS3T SOSB40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NS3T SOSB40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 17:08:32 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: SOSB40 LP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 16
Radios: SO2R

  160:    0
   80:    4
   15:    2
   10:    1

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

My weekend wasn't going to offer much time in front of the rig, so I decided
Saturday morning that I would just limit myself to 40 meters the rest of the
way and that worked out fine.

Conditions must have been better than earlier major contests of this year,
because I ran Europe for 90 minutes on Saturday night with a 40 meter dipole.
Lots of deep zone 15 stuff, so that was very nice.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by with a new mult.  Some day I will get NS3!  I
did get NS1, NS2 and NS9, so I'm getting closer...

Send in any photos and stories about WPX CW and other contests for my contest
news web site at http://www.radio-sport.net to ns3t at arrl dot net

73 Jamie NS3T
http://www.radio-sport.net
Your home for ham radio contest news