[3830] MiQP KL8DX Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MiQP KL8DX Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 20:45:05 -0700
                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: KL8DX
Operator(s): KL8DX
Station: KL8DX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Alaska
Operating Time (hrs): A few

   20:   26     10
--------------------
Total:   26     10  CW Mults = 21  Ph Mults = 10  Total Score = 1,922

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

I wish I could have operated this entire contest instead of
just a few hours.  Mine was a part time effort at that. Some
very good signals out of MI into AK!

The most worked for me was K8BB, who had a darn nice signal
most of the afternoon. Highlight for me was working K8RO, Dale.
I used to work Dale all the time on UHF/VHF when I lived back
in EN81om.

It was great working all the MI ops and I will be looking forward
to MI QSP next year. I'm always looking for my "old neighbors".

73,
Phil
KL8DX