[3830] WPX SSB W4NTI SOAB(TS) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4nti@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB W4NTI SOAB(TS) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 18:19:41 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: W4NTI
Operator(s): W4NTI
Station: W4NTI

Class: SOAB(TS) HP
QTH: AL

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

I think pulling teeth would have been more fun..Conditions fair to poor.  Ten
was totally dead, except for TE, but not worth hanging around waiting for it.
Plus my Alabama Power contributed NOISE pretty much killed the band.  15 perked
up on Sunday,  but I couldn't cut lose to take maximum advantage.

So 20 and 40 were the workhorse bands as usual.

Come on Cycle 24...P L E A S E ..hi.

Dan/W4NTI