[3830] Rus DX LX7I(LX2A) SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lx2aj@gmx.net
Subject: [3830] Rus DX LX7I(LX2A) SO SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 00:33:47 -0700
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: LX7I
Operator(s): LX2A
Station: LX2A

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Radios: SO2R

  160:          191      39        35
   80:          322      63        47
   40:          489      65        54
   20:          653      69        67
   15:           41      28         1
   10:            0       0         0
Total:   0     1696     264       204  Total Score = 5,070,312

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

this was my second participation in the RDXC.
As I was very busy repairung and improving antennas, I was very interested to
know, how everything will work in the contest.
Due to the lack of propagation on 10 and 15m, I was not able to improve my last
years score. The contest was very hard and had never a real good run with only a
few NAs and JAs in the log.
I did not feal to be strong on 20M and I will put up a second monobander for
20M.
My number of QSOs is not so high compared to some other stations but I was able
to make a high number of multipliers on each band, also on 80M and 160M. The new
4-Square for 80M finally works. !!!
Also the new internet connection in the shack made the cluster connection more
reliable.

I hope to meet you in the WPX Contest,
More Informations will be availabel on my new homepage:
www.lx2a.com

73s de Philippe LX2A / LX7I / LX9DX